Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I've Been Thinking

So... it is obvious that I broke the golden rule of blogging and haven't updated this thing in a very, very long time. Sue me. No... better yet, sue yourself for not bringing the diversion to my attention before a year went by and everyone stopped caring. Sorry. I didn't mean that, Baby.

Still, I feel a sense of self disappointment in my ability to consistently fail to be consistent in everything except failing. It's a learned quality and one that I struggle with often.

The truth is, this year has been completely crazy for me. New son, new career move, new outlook. I feel like if my life were a VH1 Behind The Music special, the would be the post, "downward spiral" part of the story in which I begin to find inspiration in literally everything.

I've got some good stories to tell. Stories of $%*# gone terribly wrong and even more of $#%* gone terribly right. I've got stories of crazy kids, good beers and awkward situations that hurt.

I just don't have time to tell them tonight.

I've got a job.

... Bum.

Stay tuned, though. I'm going to be updating this blog again and will do my best to keep it going this time. I love you guys and I hope you stick with me. XOXO. Goodnight.








No comments:

Post a Comment